With race inspired technology built into every system, you're looking at the very best the performance exhaust industry has to offer. Our C6 systems are available with 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2” primaries and a 3" x 3" catted or non catted X-pipe mid-section. Of course, these are manufactured using the highest quality 304 S/S available and require no modifications to install. All systems come standard with merge collectors and scavenger spikes. We also use the highest quality and best flowing metallic substrate catalytic converters available and all systems assemble with Grade 8 hardware and Accuseal S/S band clamps.
Note: O2 Extension Harnesses are sold separately but are required to complete the install.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.