CNC Bent Sway Bars:
Every aFe Control sway bar is CAD designed and CNC bent to strict tolerances. This insures precise fit and perfect operation.
aFe Control front & rear sway bars are 3-way adjustable. This allows the driver to dial in the front and rear roll resistance to achieve the desired handling bias.
Precision Sway Bar Ends:
The front sway bar utilizes CNC machined ends and the rear has waterjet cut plate ends. These are TIG welded to the bar in a special fixture to insure accurate hole positioning and consistent manufacturing.
Polyurethane Bushings and Billet Brackets:
aFe Control includes low deflection polyurethane bushings and premium 6061-T6 aluminum black anodized billet brackets.
- CNC Bent, Lightweight 1026 DOM Steel Tubular Sway Bars
- Front Sway Bar, 3-Way Adjustment
- Rear Sway Bar, 3-Way Adjustment
- CNC Machined Front Sway Bar Ends and Waterjet Rear Sway Bar End Plates
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Bushing Brackets with Grease Fittings
- 90A Durometer Polyurethane Bushings
- Durable Blue Powder Coat
- Direct Fit Installation Requires No Modifications
- Made in the USA