The MACH Force XP cat-back exhaust system for the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT/SRT8 with the V8-6.4L HEMI or V8-6.2L (sc) HEMI engine offers a max gain of +21 HP and +35lbs. x ft. of torque, as verified by our in house dyno. This exhaust system is constructed out of mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow and is MIG-welded for strength and durability. This system utilizes dual, high-flow mufflers with 3 IN tubing which improves performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone and aggressive sound during shifting. This system also incorporates an equalizer balance tube to evenly distribute exhaust pulses throughout the exhaust system for more efficient flow and improved performance.
Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
X-Pipe Balance Tube:
The equalizer balance tube evenly distributes exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This not only creates a more efficient flow and better performance, it also reduces decibels minimizing exhaust drone.
This is a direct bolt-on system that retains your factory exhaust tips and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. No modifications necessary.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
- Retains your factory exhaust tips
- Offers +21 HP and +35 lbs. x ft. of TQ as verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed out of 3 IN mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- Includes dual, high-flow mufflers
- Incorporates an X-Pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system reduces decibels minimizing exhaust drone
- 100% MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability