- 325 CFM Rating @ 7" H2O
- +24 HP and +25 lbs. x ft. Torque Max Gains
- Outflows Factory Intake by 10%
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Scoop Snaps Into Airbox and Directs Cool Air Into Intake System for Maximum Performance and Hassle-free Installation
- Pro 5R Pre-oiled, Washable/Reusable Air Filter for Maximum Performance
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation (US PAT 9440175)
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing:
A custom CAD modeled housing constructed of cross-linked polyethylene eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge possible. A honeycomb inspired poly-dome decal is provided for car show quality and to further distinguish your vehicle from others. (US PAT 9440175) For Filter-to-Housing Interface.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a CAD modeled, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Also included is a high quality, billet aluminum crankcase fitting which allows for an easier installation.
High Quality Scoop:
A high quality CAD air scoop guides cool ambient air to the performance air filter.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum ST intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cylindrical filter has a large oval (6-3/4" x 4-3/4") flange and is 9" tall. The Pro 5R performance air filter features 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with a 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.