3" - 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" - 2-1/2" mandrel-bent brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Quad 4-1/2" Diameter Black Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this exhaust system are quad 4-1/2" diameter black stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tips. The tips feature a laser etched aFe POWER logo for a unique style.
This system produces an aggressive sound unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Utilizing factory style flanges and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
Interlock Flex Pipe:
This cat-back exhaust system uses a heavy duty flex pipe with an internal interlock liner for added strength and durability.
Integrated Mitered Merge X-Pipe:
A mitered merge x-pipe is used to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, minimizing exhaust drone and maximizing scavenging.
This axle-back exhaust system incorporates factory style AFM (active fuel management) exhaust valves which use the factory exhaust valve motors (not included). The AFM valves helps to control exhaust pulses during cylinder deactivation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% TIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
Designed for vehicles without NPP Dual Mode Exhaust Valves. For Vehicles with NPP Valves, the dual mode exhaust valves will be eliminated.
- Constructed from 3" - 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Brushed Finished 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Quad 4-1/2" Diameter Black Stainless Steel Clamp-On Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Flanges and Hangers for a Secure Fit
- Includes Factory Style Exhaust Valves (Using Factory Motor, Not Included)
- 100% TIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation