Paired opposite firing cylinders with equal, specifically tuned primary lengths maximizes scavenging and increases torque throughout the power band.
This system includes dual, hi-flow, metallic, 200 cell per square inch, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
304 Stainless Steel Laser Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser cut 304 stainless steel header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Machined flanges and USA made stainless v-band clamps provide simple to install leak-free joints.
Factory Mounting Locations:
3"Inlet/2.5"Outlet connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations. This is a direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
This system is constructed of mandrel bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
PFADT Series Headers and PFADT Connection pipes will not work independently of each other without modification.
aFe POWER PFADT Series Tri-Y Headers:
- 1-7/8" 16-Gauge 304 Stainless-Steel Primary Tubing
- Tri-Y Designed Headers with 3" Collector
- 3/8" Thick, 304 Stainless-Steel Head Flanges
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% Hand TIG-Welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
- Includes Dual, High-Flow, Metallic, 200 CPSI, Stainless-Steel Catalytic Converters
- Incorporates a Second Bung for Either a Wide-Band O2 Gauge or Auxiliary Instrumentation
- V-Band Flanges with Included V-Band Clamps for a Secure Leak-Free Seal
- 3" Inlet/2.5" Outlet Connection Pipes Mount Directly to OE Mounting Locations