The all new Takeda Retain Intake System produces up to 9HP and 9lbs. x ft. of torque over stock, while outflowing the factory intake by 24%. A one-piece powder-coated heat shield is used to protect the filter from unwanted hot engine air for maximum performance. Takeda intakes come complete with all necessary hardware.
- In-house dyno testing resulted in max gains of 21 HP and 24 lbs. x ft. TQ
- Outflows factory intake by 56%
- CAD-designed roto-molded red intake scoop captures coolest air available
- High-quality ABS plastic heat shield that blocks unwanted engine heat
- 2.75" mandrel-bent wrinkle black powder-coated intake tubes improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Pro 5R air filter features five layers of progressive oiled cotton gauze media for maximum performance
- No cutting or drilling on OEM parts for faster installation