Our C7 line is available wiith various options that allow you to fine tune your system to match your upgrades. ARH C7 systems set the bar for quality, performance, fit and ease of installation.
Options include 1-3/4" 1-7/8" or 2" primaries, merge collectors with scavenger spikes, ARH exclusive X-Pipe forward location and optional "Severe Duty" 49 State Legal Cats. The system ends at the rear axle, and is a direct fit to stock or aftermarket Axlebacks. Backed by customer service that's given ARH our outstanding reputation, our ARH C7 system will surpass your expectations in quality and performance. Expect a quick and easy install with Grade 8 hardware and Flat Out Racing gaskets.
Product features on this system includes:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability