The increasing popularity of ethanol-based fuels such as e10 and e85 has created well-documented challenges in fuel system maintenance. The new DW fuel filters feature an industry first dual-stage magneto-mechanical filter element. This provides an extra layer of protection by trapping contaminants of corrosion with a neodymium magnet prior to mechanical filtration.
By incorporating pleated, high surface area, stainless steel filtering material, the new DW fuel filters work equally well in non-ethanol based fuels. The stainless steel filters are compatible with a wide range of fuels including pump gas, race gas, MTBE, ethanol, methanol, and diesel. Superior life span, maximum fuel compatibility, and high temperature tolerance give DW stainless filter elements a distinct advantage over competitorsÌÎ_̴‚�̥ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌàÌÎ_ÌÎÌâ_ glass and paper filter elements.
*Filter Housing Features*
* 2ÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_ÌÎ_̴ÌàÌÎ_‰ۡóÁ diameter for easy in-line mounting
* 3 lengths for varying flow requirements (70, 110, and 160mm)
* Anodized T6061 aluminum construction
* -8 AN ORB inlet and outlet
*Filter Element Features*
* Dual stage magneto-mechanical filtration
* 35mm neodymium magnet
* Pleated, high surface area stainless steel filter material
* Fully serviceable and reusable
* Available in 10-micron and 100-micron
* Documented pressure drop vs flow on all elements