The Nitrous Express SAFE (Stand Alone Fuel Enrichment) system improves the performance of any nitrous system. The SAFE system includes a one gallon, high strength, composite fuel cell that can be mounted in most factory battery trays without modification. This adjustable version comes preassembled with a high output internally mounted fuel pump and an adjustable external regulator making installation quick and simple. The regulator is also boost referencing which makes it compatible with supercharged and turbocharged applications. When used with Gasoline, this system will support up to 700 nitrous horsepower. When used with Methanol, this pump will support will support up to 350 nitrous horsepower. When used with race gas or methanol, the need to retard timing is significantly reduced. Often on V8 engines using nitrous boosts of up 150 horsepower, require zero timing retard. The SAFE system reduces the need to upgrade OEM fuel pumps, and will completely eliminate pressure drop at the fuel rail in EFI vehicles. The SAFE System includes an integrated fuel level gauge and all mounting hardware for a no hassle installation!
- One gallon, high strength, composite fuel cell that can be mounted in most factory battery trays without modification.
- Pump will support will support 700 nitrous horsepower at 5psi and up to 500 horsepower at 45psi on gasoline or race fuel, 350 nitrous horsepower on Methanol at 5 psi and up to 250 hp at 45 psi
- Comes preassembled with a high output internally mounted fuel pump and an adjustable external regulator
- Regulator is boost referencing at the rate of 1:1 for boosted applications
- Fuel pressure can be adjusted from 3 to 60 psi (no special jetting is required).
- Tank dimensions are 13Lx6Wx8H