The Paxton name has been synonymous with automotive performance for nearly five decades. The company produced the original production centrifugal supercharger and has made its mark in every decade as a leader in high performance applications. Each Paxton supercharging system is designed, tested, and sold to be installed on vehicles in their original or otherwise stock form. Paxton provides the best performance while maintaining a margin of safety that anticipates most driving conditions that the customer may encounter.
The centrifugal supercharger system characteristics of progressive and linear power addition (over the naturally aspirated engine) allow for peak power targets to be achieved without overwhelming drivetrain components such as transmissions, driveshafts, clutches and rear axle assemblies. This performance curve, directly proportional to engine rpm, allows a centrifugal system to exceed the peak power potential of other boosting options with excellent driveability, performance and less impact on fuel economy.
Tuner Systems come complete with all mechanical components required for a bolt-on installation by the experienced do-it-yourselfer.
This listing is for the Paxton "Tuner" series kit. Tuner kits do NOT include fuel management upgrade or programming!
- Ford Mustang GT (S197) 5.0L V8 11+
- Polished Supercharger
- NOVI 2200 Series Intercooled System
- Air to Air Charge Cooler
- Gear driven, centrifugal supercharger provides quiet operation
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design
- Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts, pulleys, idler and tensioner
- High-flow air intake configuration with reusable air filter
- Heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Genuine OEM quality fit and finish, designed to fit under the stock hood
- Actual product may vary from photos.