Featuring a 76mm cast compressor wheel and a 75mm turbine wheel, this Entry Level turbocharger is an excellent match for the widely-popular LS family of engines.
Purpose built with the LS-enthusiast in mind, this unit features a 360 hydrodynamic bearing system for exceptional reliability and increased thrust capacity. The turbocharger is available with (2) different turbine housing Area Radius (A/R) ratios (T4 .81 Area Radius (A/R) and T4 .96 Area Radius (A/R)), making it ideally suited for a single or twin turbo application. Both options feature a 3 5/8 v-band discharge for easy downpipe installation.
Additionally, the LS-Series PT7675 turbocharger comes standard with our ported H cover (4" inlet and 3" outlet) to protect against compressor surge.
Precision Turbo & Engine is committed to offering a robust product line consisting of replacement and upgrade turbochargers for all types of applications, including those from other manufacturers.
We're committed to helping you build the quickest and fastest racecars possible by developing the best turbos on the market, period.
- Horse Power (HP) Rating: 1,150
- Journal Bearing version (JB, also known as Plain/Sleave Bearing)
- Exclusive GEN2 Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) compressor wheel CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 76mm inducer CEA compressor wheel
- Compressor cover: "Ported H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet and 3.0"
- 75mm CEA turbine wheel
- Turbine housing: LS-Series PT7675 T4 undivided .96 Area Radius (A/R)