Increase horsepower from 215 to 319 and torque from 285 lb./ft. to 370 lb./ft. at 6-8 psig at the flywheel. The Heavy Duty V-1 Ti is available for those looking for high horsepower applications.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- V-3 supercharger features self-contained lubrication
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Complete System fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Complete systems include 6AL-BTM ignition system from MSD
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Upgrades and Spare Parts
- Race Equipment
- Supercharger Compressor Upgrades
- Supercharger Pulleys, 8 rib pulley sets, 10 rib pulley sets and Cog drive pulleys (seeÌÎ_̴ÌàÌÎ__Pulleys and Belts)
- Fuel pumpsÌÎ_̴ÌàÌÎ__and system upgrades
- Fuel Management Units, andÌÎ_̴ÌàÌÎ__Super FMU
- Boost Timing Master
- 5A102-029ÌÎ_̴ÌàÌÎ__- The Maxflow fuel pump booster increases voltage to the fuel pump for increased flow to the injectors. FPB2 is microprocessor controlled and is preprogrammed for the new 5.0.
- 5A102-030ÌÎ_̴ÌàÌÎ__- The FPB1 Maxflow fuel pump booster is like the 2 version but has a fixed voltage increase without programmability. Can be operated with a pressure switch.
- BypassÌÎ_̴ÌàÌÎ__and dump valves
- Supercharger oil cooler
- Hardware kit:ÌÎ_̴ÌàÌÎ__4FG100-001ÌÎ_̴ÌàÌÎ__includes replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.