Systems are available with the V-3 Si (internally lubricated) supercharger.
High Output Supercharger Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from from 215 to 323 and torque from 265 lb./ft. to 365 lb./ft. Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit:‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_8N150-010‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_(sold separately).
- Vortech V-3 gear driven supercharger provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and a fuel management unit (FMU)
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for ""factory-installed"" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation