Available with V-3 Internally Lubricated Supercharger - no oil lines necessary
Safely increase your Cobra's horsepower from 305 to 442 and torque from 285 lb./ft. to 390 lb./ft..
High Output Supercharger Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water charge cooler that increases air density for more power. This system will increase horsepower from from 305 to 484 and torque from 285 lb./ft. to 423 lb./ft. Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit: 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Ultra-efficient Vortech V-3 gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides coolest air with quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, a fuel management unit (FMU) and an ECM chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Self-lubricating V-3 supercharger does not require any oil lines to the engine
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation