Safely increase your Bullitt's horsepower from 265 to 390 and torque from 305 lb./ft. to 396 lb./ft.
High Output Supercharger Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water charge cooler that increases air density for more power. This system will increase horsepower from 265 to 415 and will increase torque from 305 lb./ft. to 402 lb./ft. Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit: 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Vortech V-3 gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and EDM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Self lubricating V-3 supercharger does not require any oil lines to the engine.
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation