Complete systems and tuner kits are available. The High Output complete systems boost stock 2005-2008 vehicles to 462HP.
Tuner Kits - Included components and Features
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.80" drive pulley (Std. Output), 3.60" drive pulley (High Output)
- Manifold boost pressure: 8 psi (Std. Output), 10 psi (High Output) @ redline on stock engine
- High contact ratio, precision helical gear-driven supercharger provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency computer-designed impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell for optimum performance
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow quality roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves with stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing and filter with heat shield
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies (V-2 and V-7 models) deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
Hardware kit: 4FU100-001 includes spare/replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter.