*** GIVE US A CALL BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM ***
- Complete systems and tuner kits are available. The complete system boosts the stock 2010 Mustang GT to 492HP.
2010 Tuner Kits - Included Components and Features
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 10 psig @ redline on stock engine
- High contact ratio, precision helical gear-driven supercharger provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency computer-designed impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell for optimum performance
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow quality roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves with stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing and filter with heat shield
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- Charge-air cooler assembly includes:
- Molded silicone discharge elbow, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler surge tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- High-flow Bosch water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Exclusive, large capacity, dual pass water cooler. Dual pass design increases effectiveness for superior cooling and improved performance, even during extended heavy throttle operation.
Hardware kit: 4FU100-001 includes spare/replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter.