The V-2 SQ model, with its highly advanced computer designed gears feature an optimized helical profile which allows for quieter operation while providing superior performance. All V-2 units feature a 3.6:1 internal step-up ratio and are direct bolt-on replacements for our V-1 units. The supercharger uses the quieter helical cut‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_gears (3.61:1 ratio). The V-2 H/D Ti Supercharger‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_is capable of up to 950HP on modified‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_vehicles. Superior 75% peak efficiency. Ideal for latest generation of‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_improved‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_breathing, high-power street and strip engines.
- Internal Step-Up Ratio: 3.61:1
- Max Speed: 55,000‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_RPM
- Max Boost: 26‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_PSI
- Max Flow: 1,400‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_CFM
- Max Power: 950‰ۡó»ÌÎÌÊÌÎ_ÌÎÌà_HP
- Peak Efficiency: 75%
Performance specs apply to units equipped with heavy duty gearcase.
- Discharge OD: 2.75"
- Inlet OD: 3.75"
- Discharge ID: 2.38"
- Inducer Diameter: 3.51"
The supercharger of choice for street/strip vehicles with modified engines
- Helical cut gear
- Available with straight or curved discharge and clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Part numbers below do not include drive pulley
- 8.75" Wide, 9.44" Tall, 5.52" Deep (not including input shaft)