Complete, fully calibrated supercharging systems are available for the 2010-2011 Camaro, featuring the V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger with air-to-air charge cooler. The complete system will boost your stock engine to 581 HP and 517 lb/ft torque with 7 PSI from the V-3 supercharger at the factory redline.
The new Camaro system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat means better durability. Also, Vortech's supercharger systems weigh less than half of the low-tech competing brands.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decrease.
- Chevrolet Camaro SS (Zeta) 6.2L LS3/L99 V8 10-11
- V-3 Si-Trim Intercooled System
- Air to Air Charge Cooler
- Advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design
- Includes fuel management unit
- Cast aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly
- Heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Complete bolt-on system
Available in Black finish.